Thứ Hai, 1 tháng 6, 2015

Các thành ngữ liên quan đến công việc:

Tham khảo các bài liên quan:
Kinh nghiệm luyện thi IELTS
Đề thi IELTS
Tư vấn luyện thi IELTS


- Fill in for: làm việc thay. Ex: Dirk asked me to fill in for him while he’s away on a business
- Make sure (that): Hãy chắn chắn rằng. Ex: Make sure you turn off your computer before leaving the office

- Give A a hand: Giúp đỡ A một tay. Ex: Richard, could you give me a hand with the business proposal?
- Go over: xem lại, kiểm tra lại. Ex: I’m busy going over the details of the finance report
- Figure out: hình dung ra, hiểu được. Ex: I can’t figure out the problem. I’ll need to read the instruction
- Take over: đảm trách (chức vụ). Mss Dora decided to resign. Who’s going to take over her position?
- Come up with: Đưa ra (ý tưởng). Ex. We should come up with a more aggressive marketing campaign.

Tags: luyen thi ieltshoc ieltsde thi ieltsphương pháp học tiếng anh hiệu quả

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét